An undergraduate student who has received approval from the dean of the College/school to be enrolled in 10 or fewer units may be eligible for a one-half reduction in the tuition portion of registration fees and a one-half reduction in nonresident supplemental tuition, if applicable.
Consult with the College or school for eligibility requirements.
To obtain approval, a Fee Reduction Request must be filed by Friday of the second week of the term.
If a student enrolls in or receives credit for more units than approved, a bill is issued for repayment of the amount by which fees were reduced.
Fee assessment for reduction in fees is based on total enrolled units. A student must be enrolled in 10 or fewer units as of Friday of the third week of the term.
Except for these qualified and approved part-time students, there is no reduction in the student services fee, tuition, nonresident supplemental tuition, IEI fee, student union, or Undergraduate Students Association fees.
File the request at the appropriate College or school academic dean’s office by Friday of the second week of the term.
- Academic Advancement Program (AAP)
- 1209 Campbell Hall
- College Academic Counseling (CAC)
- A316 Murphy Hall
- School of the Arts and Architecture
- 2200 Broad Art Center
- Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science
- 6426 Boelter Hall
- Herb Alpert School of Music
- 1642 Schoenberg Music Building
- School of Nursing
- 2-137 Factor Building
- Meyer and Renee Luskin School of Public Affairs
- 3343 Public Affairs Building
- School of Theater, Film, and Television
- 103 East Melnitz Building