Use this form for late registration, late study list and changes, and retroactive changes.

Undergraduate and graduate students can use this form for late registration (fees not paid, not enrolled); late study list (fees paid, not enrolled); late study list changes; and retroactive changes. Follow the instructions that accompany this form to complete the student information, enrollment term, and enrollment actions sections. Indicate study list changes and obtain the required signatures.

Download Enrollment Petition
Do not use an Enrollment Petition when MyUCLA is available for the transaction.


Submit the petition in person at the following offices:

  • School of the Arts and Architecture
  • 2200 Broad Art Center
  • School of Law
  • 1224 Law Building
  • Herb Alpert School of Music
  • 1642 Schoenberg Music Building
  • School of Theater, Film, and Television
  • 103 East Melnitz Building
  • Graduate students (retroactive actions only)
  • 1255 Murphy Hall
  • All other students Registrar’s Office
  • 1113 Murphy Hall, or fax to 310-206-4520

In compliance with COVID-19-related safer-at-home orders, Registrar forms cannot be accepted in person at this time. If the service is not available online, send the form by e-mail instead. Contact Registrar’s Office units by e-mail or through the MyUCLA Message Center with questions.

Note: The College and schools may require a separate or additional petition process.