Most forms are interactive and can be filled in online, then printed and submitted as directed. Most forms also can be printed blank and filled in by hand. Forms are in PDF format.
  • Registration and Enrollment

    Forms include cancellation of registration, enrollment petitions, fee reduction request, name change request, verification request, visitor program application, readmission application, and withdrawal notice

  • Residence

    Forms include nonresident tuition exemption, petition for residence classification, statement of legal residence, and application to appeal nonresident classification

  • Transcript

    Forms include transcript request and agent authorization. Includes links to professional school transcript ordering

  • Graduation and Diploma

    Forms include declaration of candidacy, diploma request, early certificate of completion request, and special degree services request

  • Student Record Inspection Request

    A student can request inspection of the student’s own record